[CentOS] MS Exchange Replacement

Mon Apr 7 06:57:39 UTC 2008
Test <test at remedial-teacher.nl>

I personnaly like the combination: Postfix, Mailscanner, Group-Office.

Group-office has the functionality i need (email, calendar, calendar
sharing, tasks, filemanager, addressbooks, projectmanager etc...
Yet is quite simple to setup and use...
In the professional version there is also a synchronisation option to sync
with outlook...

Authentication can be performed on database, email or ldap...

eGroupware is another one, similir to group-office but with much more
functionality.

that provides the nearest equivalent in user experience?