[CentOS] CentOS 5.1 x86 medium installation problems

Mon Apr 7 15:41:16 UTC 2008

Akemi Yagi wrote:
>>  ok, I have read all your follow up messages in this thread and you have'nt
>> actually mentioned how and when the install failed and with that message.
> I also read all his follow up messages.  If I understood them
> correctly, he was going to use vmware to *test* whether or not
> media-less installation works.

Well, I dont really care what he wants to test or not. But if something
broke, its reasonable to expect the user to provide some details about
what broke and how. Even if its just a question of relaying an error
message seen on the screen.

In the absence of any such info ( as a wise man once said ) - it didnt
happen.