[CentOS] ssl and NameVirtualHost

Wed Apr 9 19:16:39 UTC 2008
Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>

Tony Schreiner wrote on Wed, 9 Apr 2008 14:22:22 -0400:

> It however doesn't seem to be working the way I've set it up,
> browsers connect but are told the certiticate is not recognized.

Unfortunately, the most important information is missing from your
explanation: please give the exact URL, so one can see the *actual*
message and the actual certificate. From first "sight" it looks like the
site is not using the certificate you think it uses.

FYI: You can have *one* certificate per IP address. It doesn't matter if
name-based or not. (So, if you want to have 5 name-based SSL virtual hosts
you have to use the same certificate for all of them. That's obviously not
the case for you.)

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany