[CentOS] SugarCRM pro and PHP 5.2

Thu Apr 10 19:53:30 UTC 2008
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Chris Boyd <cboyd at gizmopartners.com> wrote:
> We're looking at SugarCRM 5, but they strongly recommend PHP 5.2.4.  Looking
> around I see that a few individuals are maintaining repos for CentOS, but
> I'd prefer to get it from one of the larger repositories.
>
>  Anyone out there using http://www.jasonlitka.com/yum-repository/ ?
>
>  Any idea when PHP 5.2x will be available?

Are you certain you need 5.2.x? SugarCRM is a RH partner, and offered
a bundled sugarcrm install through rhx.redhat.com

http://rhx.redhat.com/rhx/catalog/productdetail.jspa?productId=1002

According to that page
    *  Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 - with the included Apache and PHP packages
    * MySQL Enterprise Database Server

It's also possible that 5.2 will be in the RHWAPS stack once it's
tested/released.

George Orwell