[CentOS] mod_auth_ldap Apache2 on CentOS 5 and require group

Thu Apr 10 21:01:15 UTC 2008
David Hláčik <david at hlacik.eu>

Hi, all,

1) it is CentOs 5.1
2) i am sure that LDAP is working according to error and access logs (when i
will type bad user it will fail, when i will type bad password it will
inform me about password mismath)
3) yes it is in correct <Location> directory
I am sending whole config file :

LoadModule dav_svn_module     modules/mod_dav_svn.so
LoadModule authz_svn_module   modules/mod_authz_svn.so
LoadModule authnz_ldap_module modules/mod_authnz_ldap.

<IfModule mod_dav_svn.c>

# - uncomment location section below and modify it according to your
situation.

#    You will need to change at least the AuthLDAPURL
parameter.

#

# Documentation of the LDAP module used, and its parameters, is available
at

#  http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_authnz_ldap.html

#  http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_ldap.html

#

<Location
/repo>

#       # enable Web DAV HTTP access methods
        DAV svn
#
#       # repository
location

        SVNPath
"/srv/polarion/svn/repo"

#
#       # write requests from WebDAV clients result in automatic commits
        SVNAutoversioning
on

#

        AuthName "Subversion
repository"

#
#       # per-directory access control
        AuthzSVNAccessFile
"/srv/polarion/svn/access"

#

        AuthType
Basic

        AuthBasicProvider
ldap

#
#       # allow mod_authnz_ldap to decline group authentication so that
Apache
#       # will fall back to file authentication for checking group
membership

       AuthzLDAPAuthoritative   On
#

#       AuthLDAPURL "
ldap://yourExampleServer.com:389/ou=People,o=organization.org?uid"

#

#       Require valid-user
#

        AuthLDAPURL "ldap://server/ou=Users,o=Organization?uid"
        Require ldap-group "cn=tester2,ou=Groups,o=Organization"
        #Require ldap-dn cn=Hlacik David,ou=Users,o=Organization
        AuthLDAPBindDN cn=svn,ou=Operators,o=Organization
        AuthLDAPBindPassword svn1
</Location>

</IfModule>