[CentOS] Strange reboots

Fri Apr 11 16:07:39 UTC 2008
Marcelo Roccasalva <marcelo-centos at irrigacion.gov.ar>

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 6:06 PM, Linux <linuxlist at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Every 59 minutes (maybe every hour) it reboots without any logs,
>  without any traces and unfortunately with breaking software raid.
>  After reboot dmesg does not have any strange entries.

I have^Whad exactly the same problem with cold reboots every hour.
Trying to watch more closely, I installed lm_sensors, run
sensors-detect and rebooted. "sensors -s" now tells me "No sensors
found!" BUT now I have 19 hours of uptime!!

Maybe someone can tell where to look for a reason to this *unexpected*
solution...

--
Marcelo

"¿No será acaso que ésta vida moderna está teniendo más de moderna que
de vida?" (Mafalda)