[CentOS] AWStats included with Centos 5.1 distro?

Wed Apr 16 16:06:13 UTC 2008
Ray Leventhal <centos at swhi.net>

Pam Astor wrote:
> Got it.
>
> How is the code security wise?  Should I stay away from web based log
> analyzers al together for a server hosting e-commerce?
Not that I'm an authority, but from experience, it's been fine.  I run
it on a shared platform where many of the sites are e-commerce.  To date
(5 yrs, with several upgrades to the most recent release), no problems
as regard security.

HTH,
-Ray