[CentOS] Centosplus kernel does not have framebuffer support?

Thu Apr 17 19:09:51 UTC 2008
Alfred von Campe <alfred at von-campe.com>

On Apr 17, 2008, at 14:02, Akemi Yagi wrote:

>> Any chance this will happen before next Wednesday?  That's when I'm
>> planning to start my upgrades...
>
> I doubt it, but you never know because this is up to our upstream
> vendor.

I was thinking about a new centosplus kernel before next week -- is
that dependent on upstream?  In other words, are centosplus kernels
released only when there is an upstream kernl release or can they be
released at any time a CentOS maintainer deems necessary?

Alfred