[CentOS] Upstream vendor's diskless vs LTSP

Sat Apr 19 00:49:19 UTC 2008
Fajar Priyanto <fajarpri at cbn.net.id>

On Friday 18 April 2008 21:06:34 Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> > What makes me frustated is that searching 'diskless' in the vendor
> > knowledge base only returns 5 entries. Can you believe it?
>
> Sounds, to me, like a good opportunity to fill that hole with a doc on
> the wiki.centos.org site, and get some attention around that.
>
> btw, I am working on getting a cobbler package into mirror.centos.org
> for centos4 and 5. that would make a decent replacement for s-c-netboot

Nice to hear that, Karan.
Looking forward for the good news.
Thank you.
http://linux2.arinet.org
07:49:14 up 39 min, 2.6.22-14-generic GNU/Linux
The real challenge of teaching is getting your students motivated to learn.