[CentOS] vectoring IRC / Jabber logins to AD?

Tue Apr 22 01:48:11 UTC 2008
Matt Hyclak <hyclak at math.ohiou.edu>

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 06:39:45PM -0700, Rogelio enlightened us:
> Excuse my ignorance (I just got crap on the #centos IRC channel for this
> question), but is there a (easy!) way to have and IRC and/or Jabber server
> relay a login to a Microsoft Active Directory server for authentication?
> If there's a better question to ask this question, please point me in that
> direction, and I'll be happy to do so

Well, you probably want to ask in a support channel for your IRC and jabber
server software, and/or some sort of Microsoft channel.

The way you've posed the question, it has nothing to do with CentOS, so I am
unsurprised you got crap for it on IRC.

Matt

--
Matt Hyclak