[CentOS] Missing update / update announcement

Wed Apr 23 20:05:06 UTC 2008
Ned Slider <ned at unixmail.co.uk>

Bernd Bartmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the C5 updates to openoffice.org-2.0.4-5.4.26 are available on the
> mirrors, but no announcement has come through the centos-announce
> mailing list yet.

I'm sure they will

> Also, upstream has released gnome-screensaver-2.16.1-5.el5_1.1 and
> gnome-screensaver-2.16.1-8.el5 (FasTrack channel) beginning of April.
> Neither is available yet for C5.

CentOS doesn't currently build fastrack packages from upstream for
CentOS 5. I believe there are plans to do so at some point, but it
hasn't happened yet. This has been discussed recently on the mailing lists.

Regards,

Ned