[CentOS] Problems with KMail and signatures

Thu Apr 24 17:58:24 UTC 2008
Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com>

On Thursday 24 April 2008 18:45:40 Robert Spangler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For some reason KMail is all but coming to a stand still when I open
> messages with any kind of signature.  So I goto the configuration page of
> KMail Security Crypo Back ends and I see nothing is checked off.  So I hit
> rescan and get the error that is listed in the attachment.  Anyone else
> having this issue?

Standard CentOS kmail has no problems with signatures, so if you don't have a
non-standard package I'd suggest checking your cryptography settings.
Settings > Configure KMail > Security > Crypto Backends.  See what is
available there.

Anne