[CentOS] Re: case insensitive file system

Wed Apr 30 17:30:57 UTC 2008
Kevin Krieser <k_krieser at sbcglobal.net>

I can't think of anything I did special other than using force because
I hadn't done a Safely Remove device on Windows last time.

I plan to try some experimentation again.

I had previously successfully copied many gigabytes of files from an
NTFS USB hard drive during the same boot without issues.