[CentOS] MS Exchange to CentOs (multiuser)

Mon Apr 14 14:37:50 UTC 2008
Milton Calnek <milton at calnek.com>

Why not just have the CentOS users pop/imap to the exchange
server to read mail (t-bird/mutt/evolution)?

If that doesn't work, fetchmail will pickup mail and deliver it to
the localhost's mailserver. The users will want a cron job to do
this on a regular basis.

Or have the CentOS users change their email profile so that a copy
is forwarded to the CentOS boxes. Of course the CentOS boxes need
static ip's for this to work.