[CentOS] Re: Re: Re: How to create static routes on startup withCentOS4?

Tue Apr 15 21:43:18 UTC 2008
Eric B. <ebenze at hotmail.com>

"Filipe Brandenburger" <filbranden at gmail.com>
wrote in message
news:e814db780804151404m183575c7y7497d52cd4753a12 at mail.gmail.com...
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 4:36 PM, Eric B.
> <ebenze at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>  Am I missing something obvious somewhere?  Or do you have a different
>>  version of ifup-routes?  I'm running CentOS4 with the latest patches....
>
> I'm running CentOS5 here, that's probably new in CentOS5.
>
> You may consider appending the last 15 lines of ifup-routes from
> CentOS5 to your CentOS4 installation. It's not that beautiful but it's
> not that ugly either. At least it's forward compatible in a way that
> if you upgrade to CentOS5 later it will continue working. I'm sending
> the file attached to you in case you want to do it.

Awesome!  That's perfect!  I had kinda figured that might be what the
difference was.

Thanks so much.  Will definitely update my ifup-routes script with this.

Eric