[CentOS] Re: Good reference for dkms?

Michael Ekstrand michael at elehack.net
Sat Aug 9 13:13:07 UTC 2008

MHR <mhullrich at gmail.com> writes:
> 1) revert to the rpmforge version and re-add it back into the dkms
> tree?  IIRC, this wasn't that hard to do, 'cuz it was meant to be done
> in the first place.

I'm using the RPMforge one, and I currently have 173.08-1.beta.el5.rf
installed.  And it uses dkms.  I haven't checked for updates in some
time to see if .09 is available, but it's certianly more up to date than
1.0.9755 these days :).

So I'd recommend just using RPMforge and decline to duplicate the effort
Dag has put into the package.

- Michael

--
mouse, n: A device for pointing at the xterm in which you want to type.
Confused by the strange files?  I cryptographically sign my messages.