[CentOS] About fetchmail

Ismail OZATAY ismail at ismailozatay.net
Tue Aug 19 16:16:36 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I am new for this group. I am using fetchmail as a pop connector. It
downloads a lot of pop3 inbox from some isps and it works properly. Today i
installed postfix and mailscanner for filtering virus and spam mails on the
same server but there is something wrong with mail headers. Because mail
header says that mail coming from localhost 127.0.0.1 which is already
whitelisted. So every incoming mail is tagged as clean. How can i fix this
problem ? Can i send incoming mails to smtp with the original header?

.fetchmailrc
-------------
    set daemon 20
    set syslog
    set postmaster root
    poll pop.gmail.com with proto POP3 and options no dns
         user 'someone at gmail.com' with pass "123456"  is 'realuser at ccc.net'
here options ssl
         fetchall
         no keep