[CentOS] CentOS Mailing list on nabble . why not ??

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Thu Aug 28 08:44:40 UTC 2008

kapil singh wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I would like to know that like other communities why not our  Cent OS
> Community is on Nabble.
> I think it is better for us if we will be there on.

What would be the advantage for the mailing list being on there? We had
the discussion about crossgating mailing lists and forums before, in my
opinion you cater a different audience with both. But if you could
describe the advantages you see (and if you know of a large mailinglist
which is on there and where it works), please tell us.

Cheers,

Ralph <- non-web-forum-guy