[CentOS] Outbound connections not using primary eth0 IP

Mon Aug 4 19:31:39 UTC 2008
Neil Aggarwal <neil at JAMMConsulting.com>

Filipe:

I removed the GATEWAY line from the :0 and :1 files
and now everything seems to be working perfectly.

I don't understand how that works since the IP addresses
from :0 and :1 are on a different subnet than the one
for eth0 and they have a different gateway.  I guess
I don't understand the finer points of networking.

The solution worked and I am thankful for that.

Thanks,
	Neil

Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.