[CentOS] Writable Centos LiveCD on Embeded Linux?

Sun Aug 17 14:55:32 UTC 2008
Oliver Schulze L. <oliver at samera.com.py>

Hi Johnny,
I was exploring some options to make the embeded platform boot faster.
Right now I'm using ext2 partitions(ext3 use more I/O), but when it is
shutdown
improperly it takes a little to boot(it runs fsck).

I was thinking that the LiveCD will help boot faster when the power goes
off, but now I realize that the ext2 solution will be better.

Thanks for all comments,
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.