[CentOS] wireless laptop configuration

Tue Aug 19 12:15:54 UTC 2008
Steve Huff <shuff at vecna.org>

On Aug 19, 2008, at 5:04 AM, Sorin at Gmail wrote:

> Would I maybe be better off reinstalling the whole shebang and have
> the
> wifi-card inserted from start in order for the centos installer to
> see it
> properly from the beginning?

before you do that, open a terminal, become root, and run /usr/sbin/
kudzu (while the wireless card is installed).  that's the program that
does hardware detection; it may be able to sort out your issue.

-steve

---
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v