[CentOS] USB drive detected, but nothing gets mounted.

Sat Aug 23 18:04:55 UTC 2008
MHR <mhullrich at gmail.com>

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 1:41 AM, Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com> wrote:

> OTOH I got a new ViewSonic monitor, treating myself to one with a DV output.
> CentOS couldn't handle it and I had to got back to analogue :-(

I'm not entirely sure what this part of the thread has to do with the
subject, but:

I got myself a new 22" 16x10 monitor, and I'm using the DVI cable
(cleaner graphics, nicer picture), and the only "problem" I'm seeing
is that it has a slow response coming out of power-down (screen-saver)
state - it takes several seconds to bring up the login window, whereas
the VGA cable used to give a pretty quick response (usually under 2
seconds) on this.

mhr