[CentOS] Re: CentOS 5.2 + SELinux + Apache/PHP + Postfix

Mon Aug 25 19:46:42 UTC 2008
Art Age Software <artagesw at gmail.com>

Thanks - appreciate the info. Still, I would like to understand why
these denials are occurring during what should be a pretty typical use
case: namely sending emails from a web app. Does anyone have any
insight into this?