[CentOS] how can I get the kernel source codes of CentOS5.2

Tue Aug 26 20:43:48 UTC 2008
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 2:57 PM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Nicolas Thierry-Mieg
>> <Nicolas.Thierry-Mieg at imag.fr> wrote:

>>> this is OT, but do you know you can get NTFS RW support by simply installing
>>> fuse-ntfs-3g from rpmforge? Fuse (from rf) gets rebuilt for new kernels by
>>> dkms, so it's painless on kernel updates.
>>
>> Thanks Nicolas. I just installed that on my 32 bit desktop. Now, I'll
>> read the documentation.....
>> <http://www.ntfs-3g.org/>     Lanny
>
> Lanny,
>
> Actually, the documentation is here:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/NTFSPartitions

Akemi:
I have dkms now. On the  wiki, it says:
to mount read-write:
/dev/sda1       /mnt/win   ntfs-3g  rw,umask=0000,defaults 0 0

I changed sda1 to hda6, but I get "permission denied" and you can see
I was logged in as root, rather than sudo to do it.  CentOS 5.2
32 bit OS. What am I doing wrong?   Lanny

[root at dell2400 ~]# mkdir /mnt/win
mkdir: cannot create directory `/mnt/win': File exists
[root at dell2400 ~]# /dev/hda6       /mnt/win   ntfs-3g
rw,umask=0000,defaults 0 0-bash: /dev/hda6: Permission denied