[CentOS] Looking for uuid-devel

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Dec 3 14:00:25 UTC 2008

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Robert Moskowitz wrote:
>
>> Where can I find uuid-devel????
>>

> <http://centos.karan.org/> has that in the testing repository for
> CentOS 5.

Thanks Ralph.

Of course my build/test system does not have the karan repos on it.  I
had to also get the uuid rpm.  So when I reported this problem to the
HIPL list, the author of this new dependency said, "oops, that should
not be needed.  Fixed, do a replay."  (They are using arch, so that is
'tla replay').  Well I erased uuid*, replayed, remaked, and get the
error again, so I am waiting on the author to get it right the second
time  :)

So meanwhile back to that openchrome challenge!