[CentOS] system-config-network crash

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Wed Dec 3 17:28:33 UTC 2008

On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 02:47:27 -0600
Frank Cox wrote:

> Now when I try to run system-config-network again it crashes with the following
> error.  Can anyone tell me how I can fix this?

I got this to work again.  I had named the modem connection that I set up
"SaskTelCellular".  So I deleted the following files:

/etc/ppp/peers/SaskTelCellular
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-SaskTelCellular
/etc/sysconfig/networking/devices/ifcfg-SaskTelCellular
/etc/sysconfig/networking/profiles/default/ifcfg-SaskTelCellular

Now system-config-network runs again.  I wonder if the name SaskTelCellular is
too long or something?