[CentOS] pop3 attack

Spiro Harvey spiro at knossos.net.nz
Wed Dec 10 22:33:24 UTC 2008

> > why change software just because one configuration line is
> > different?
> Main point was the RR relay host works.

So your solution is to change software?

Wouldn't it be smarter to figure out what the problem actually is?
Because as you say, the RR host doesn't appear to be the problem. So if
he changed software, what are the chances that his problem will still
exist? Pretty high I imagine.

Even if it turns out the RR host *is* the problem, what would he
achieve in changing software?

Let me do the math: zero, multiplied by zero, carry the zero...

--
Spiro Harvey                  Knossos Networks Ltd
021-295-1923                    www.knossos.net.nz