[CentOS] Firefox 3.0.4 and Adobe Flash (CentOS 5 (32bit))

Thu Dec 11 16:10:06 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 10:46 AM, William L. Maltby
<CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com> wrote:
>> are now using? My box is fully updated. In Add Ons, for Plug Ins, I
>> see Shockwave Flash v. 9.0 r124 and the rest is Mplayer stuff. TIA
> On my 5.2 CentOS, pluginreg.dat has this.
> Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12

Bill: Mine has this:

Shockwave Flash 9.0 r48:$
Shockwave Flash:$
0:application/x-shockwave-flash:Shockwave Flash:swf:$
1:application/futuresplash:FutureSplash Player:spl:$

> $ rpm -qa | grep flash
> flash-plugin-

Here's mine:

[lanny at dell2400 ~]$ rpm -qa | grep flash

You have been looking into the Adobe .pdf issue with Firefox during
the past few days.
Do you think this problem with Flash might be related to that? Or, do
I have something screwed up on my box? TIA, Lanny