[CentOS] pop3 attack

David G. Miller dave at davenjudy.org
Fri Dec 12 00:35:02 UTC 2008

Toby Bluhm <tkb at alltechmedusa.com> wrote:

> Or switch to postfix. I plunked "relayhost = smtp-server.roadrunner.com"
> into main.cf & away it went.
Having read the rest of the thread, I respond at the risk of furthering
the flames.  The sendmail configuration line is just as trivial:

Check the quoting since the article uses matching left and right single
quotes which is probably a figment of the editor used for writing the

Here's the reference if you'd like more information:

-- Ambrose Bierce