[CentOS] RPM rollback/repackage with CentOS 4

santisaez at woop.es

Wed Dec 17 10:20:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

Is there any way to list availabe RPM rollback's and timestamps in CentOS 4?

It's possible to get RPM rollbacks with up2date, but appears that's
deprecated ;-(

# up2date --list-rollbacks
This feature is deprecated and no longer functional

I want a method to list current available rollback and the timestamp:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7034

How do you deal with this feature? Is there any plugin for Yum? Now I
list packages from "/var/spool/repackage/" and install/rollback
manually, but I would prefer something more straightforward.

Regards,

--
Santi Saez
http://woop.es