[CentOS] Firefox 3.0.4 and Adobe Flash (CentOS 5 (32bit))

Wed Dec 17 23:03:20 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 7:47 PM, Dag Wieers <dag at centos.org> wrote:
<snip>
> Try running:
>        /usr/lib/flash-plugin/setup
> and then stop and start firefox. That should fix your problem.

It did on my daughter's box too. Mine died today. The reason I was
having the mouse freeze, and other symptoms, on my Dell Dimension 2400
box, is that the motherboard is damaged. I ran the Dell Diagnostics on
it, Sunday, and it was supposedly OK. Dell wants about US$237 for a
new motherboard, delivered to our house. I think I will wait, until I
can buy a very low end box, without a monitor, and everything will
have a guarantee. I am going to fix up our backup IPCop
Router/Firewall box and  use that one, in the meantime. Slow, but it
should work....