[CentOS] drbd 8.3.0 is out

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Fri Dec 19 10:29:02 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 10:20 +0100, Rainer Traut wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is this the right place to ask for updated -extras- packages?
>
> this seems to be the successor of the 8.2.x branch and contains various
> bugfixes.

Uhhh... this was *just* released... that's a little quick to be asking,
isn't it? ;)  I'm pretty sure I won't be using this in production until
it's at least at 8.2.3 or so...

Of course, that's not to say that testing packages won't be produced at
some point.  After all, wasn't there some overlap of 8.1.x and 8.2
packages?

	-I