[CentOS] Web based ssl VPN

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Fri Dec 19 21:28:36 UTC 2008

I used it about 1-1.5 years ago when it was still SSL-Explorer. At the time, it "worked" but not all the time. It certainly wasn't what I would call reliable. Hence it was nothing more than a plaything, definitely not production worthy. I couldn't tell if it was the super shiny AJAX interface or something on the backend and didn't really investigate any deeper. I would hope that one year's time in addition to what appears to be a rewrite of the backend (from PHP to Java) would improve it. All of my testing was done on a CentOS 4.4 machine.

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332 x105