[CentOS] tripwire on centos 5

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Wed Dec 24 00:19:59 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-12-23 at 23:23 +0100, Mariusz wrote:
> i checked google.. but i found only on centos 4, my question was: on centos
> 5, so please don't be malicious ;)

I didn't hink I was being malicious. I looked again and found lots of
combinations of CentOS 5 and tripwire. Most would not have helped you,
but the ones I looked at mentioned ways to build from source, mentioned
that it was not being made available from upstream on CentOS 5 and also
recommended some of the same packages that other responders mentioned in
this thread.

Short summary: what you have been told in this thread was already
available in CentOS list archives and forum postings.

--
Bill