[CentOS] dkim-milter-2.7.2 and Centos 5.2

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Mon Dec 29 13:31:18 UTC 2008

Gregory P. Ennis wrote on Sun, 28 Dec 2008 15:58:53 -0600:

> Great link but he does not have the lastest version of dkim for i386.
> Do you have any experience with dkim and the revisions?

I don't use it. There's a src.rpm, so you can rebuild it. You will need
gcc for this as well. This tutorial by the same person who built those
rpms might be of general help with dkim-milter:
You could also contact the rpm builder and ask for an i386 rpm of 2.7.2.
After all, he asks for feedback.

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany