[CentOS] how to configure the mail server to put the code before sending the mail

Tue Dec 2 18:45:32 UTC 2008
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

ann kok wrote:

> How to configure the mail server to put the code before sending out the
> mail?
>
> eg: When I send out the mail to yahoo to some receiver's address, it needs
> me to put the number and letter as same as the box before sending out the
> mail

I think you are mixing "sending mail via a mailserver" and "sending a mail
over a web interface". When using a mailserver you do not need to enter
any captchas (which I think is what you mean by code), you just send your
mail to the correct mailserver.

Ralph