[CentOS] Stop the FUD Xen is not deprecated

Wed Dec 3 13:44:09 UTC 2008
Matej Cepl <mcepl at redhat.com>

On 2008-12-03, 00:41 GMT, Christopher Chan wrote:
> This is not a matter of preferring Ubuntu.  It is one of NO
> CHOICE. I know next to nothing about Debian/Ubuntu
> configuration files nor am I familiar with dpkg or apt as I am
> with rpm and yum. You think I want to move over for fun?

I am certainly missing something here -- you are familiar with
the Red Hat world and thus when you need desktops you choose
Ubuntu? Have you heard about Fedora? Fedora 10 was released just
now, and I think (given Qumranet is now part of Red Hat) it
should have pretty good support for kvm.

What do I miss?

Best,

Matěj