[CentOS] Off-distro content; was: Stop the FUD Xen is not deprecated

Thu Dec 4 17:50:57 UTC 2008
R P Herrold <herrold at centos.org>

On Thu, 4 Dec 2008, Matej Cepl wrote:

> On 2008-12-04, 00:42 GMT, Christopher Chan wrote:
>> What would you pick? Learn a few new commands/configuration
>> files or have to prep up a new desktop rollout every six
>> months?
>
> 12 -- Fedora 8 is still pretty good and only now you would have
> to switch to F10. Actually, I know about many people who skipped
> F9 completely, and I don't blame them.

hi, Matej

Almost all (I cannot think of any exceptions, but there may
be) of the core centos team do not run off-topic threads on
either the fedora or RHEL lists;  May we have the same
courtesy?

-- Russ herrold
 	herrold at centos dot org