[CentOS] --=Getting OTer by the sec=-- Web Filter

Fri Dec 5 22:15:37 UTC 2008
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Andrew Hull <list at racc2000.com> wrote:

> I've never used IPCop (opting for m0n0wall instead), but I was under the
> impression that IPCop lacked any content filtering features requested by
> the OP.
>
> A quick perusing of the website leads me to believe its trying to be a
> kick-ass beige-box firewall/router (and most-likely succeeding), but it
> seems like a content filter it is not. Did I miss some glaring features?

I use IPCop for our Firewall/Router at home, but there are people on
this list (Scott, etc.) who use it in the Enterprise. If you check out
the IPCop web site <http://www.ipcop.org>  possibly you will find
there is an Add On available that will do what you need to do.