[CentOS] Any Alternative for X window System

Mon Dec 8 15:20:33 UTC 2008
Filipe Brandenburger <filbranden at gmail.com>

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 00:20, karthikeyan subbannan
<skarthikeyan8384 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have one problem in centos4.4.

You can update to 4.7 and see if that fixes it. If it's a problem in
X, it might have been fixed between 4.4 and 4.7, although I would say
it's very unlikely that the problem is in X.

> When i restart the system it will come down.

What happens if you don't reboot but only restart your Java application?

> After few hours it will again go to 100%.

What happens if you reboot but do not start the Java application right away?

Your Java application is guilty until proven otherwise.

HTH,
Filipe