[CentOS] Wine on Centos 5.2 - "X Development Files"

Tue Dec 9 21:18:45 UTC 2008
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

on 12-9-2008 12:32 PM dnk spake the following:
> Hi there,
>
> I am currently compiling wine (latest) on centos 5.2. My compiler had
> error'd out with "X development files not found". Now I had done a yum
> groupinstall "X Windows System" without any luck. I just don't want to
> have to install anything on top of what I need to.
>
> So what packages compose the "X development files"?

Try a "yum grouplist".
It will show you "X Software Development" as a group.
Then you can yum groupinstall "X Software Development".

You could probably even yum groupremove "X Software Development" afterwards if
you want.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and