[CentOS] Any way to reduce CPU use of OpenSSH?

Thu Dec 11 18:08:31 UTC 2008
Steve Snyder <swsnyder at snydernet.net>

The traffic is a combination of tunneled VNC (to Win2K), tunneled Remote
Desktop (to WinXP), and interactive command line (to Linux) sessions.

For the first two types (VNC & RD), the image data is compressed before
entering the encrypted tunnel.  For the last traffic type there are a
lot of small packets, owning to the nature of keyboard activity.

Thanks.