[CentOS] Emailing jpeg images with Evolution 2.8.0

Mon Dec 15 23:31:18 UTC 2008
Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>

Andrew Allen wrote on Mon, 15 Dec 2008 22:24:52 +0000:

> I recently emailed an important jpeg image to a colleague, but when he
> tried to insert it into a document it 'failed'. It appears that when
> jpegs are attached to messages, they become 'corrupted' - is this a
> known problem with evolution, and/or is there a way of solving the
> problem?

I'm missing a crucial part here: verification. He received the mail and he
"inserted" it. Well, there's no mention that he saved it and *looked* at
it. How do you know that it was corrupted *before* "insertion"?

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany