[CentOS] Emailing jpeg images with Evolution 2.8.0

Tue Dec 16 16:36:47 UTC 2008
John <jses27 at gmail.com>

Nonesense.. Have you ever herd of tarring up and gziping the file then email
it. I never have that problem with Evolution. Your friend can also download
7zip for Windows to open it.

JohnStanley