[CentOS] cpuspeed problems with 5.2 and 2.6.18-92.1.18 kernel revision

Wed Dec 17 23:00:29 UTC 2008
ArcosCom Linux User <linux at arcoscom.com>

Ok, but is not working fine.

The last try:
   1) Power off the laptop along 2/3 hours.
   2) Power on and log into gnome.
   3) The cpuspeed monitor shows that all is working fine.
   4) Some minutes after, the speed goes down to 800 MHz and no more wants
to grow up. I can't change to force performance or using userspace and
select the speed.

Any help more about?

If I launch any heavy compilation (as kernel compilation), the speed don't
want to grow up. Really is working fine under these circumstances with the
performance governor selected?

Regards