[CentOS] cpuspeed problems with 5.2 and 2.6.18-92.1.18 kernelrevision

Thu Dec 18 17:24:32 UTC 2008
John <jses27 at gmail.com>

Kai is right about the cpuspeed deamon. If you stopped the service it should
and will run full speed. But there is a CATCH "dynamic cpu speed features".
This is in your BIOS Settings thay need to be disabled. Most all Mother
Boards that Supports Intel Centrino has it. Check that out.

JohnStanley