[CentOS] Alternative to audacity

Wed Dec 24 22:07:53 UTC 2008
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 2:04 PM, MHR <mhullrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 1:37 PM, MHR <mhullrich at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Looks like the person who successfully installed audacity has:
>>>
>>> compat-wxGTK26-2.6.4-2.el5.ccrma
>>> audacity-nonfree-1.3.2-0.4.beta.lvn6
>>>
>>> Not sure if this is good or bad, but it seems to be working for him.
>>
>> I _knew_ I liked you, Akemi!  There were a couple of other libs
>> needed, but at least I have audacity installed and it runs.  Don't
>> know how well it works yet, but this is a huge start.
>>
>> THANKS!
>
> And, yes, it works!
>
> Thanks again.

Glad to learn, Mark, that you've got audacity working.  Now, if you
like me ( :-D ), perhaps you could do me a big favor?  Would you mind
posting your note with a bit of details (like couple of other libs) to
that CentOS forum thread?  This will in turn help other users who get
to the thread through search engines.

Akemi