[CentOS] Please share some RHCE/RHCT learning material

Thu Dec 25 11:05:49 UTC 2008
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Xiaobo Zhu <xiaobo at zhu.net> wrote:
> will anyone please share me some material on RHCE/RHCT, I am fighting for
> the Quality Engineer in RedHat, and that may help a lot in the coming
> written exam.

As a previous reply mentioned, there are two (2) factors in the Red
Hat certification process. The first is the written examination. The
second part is a hands on test, to administer a box. Many people who
do very well on the written examination, fail the hands on test. Learn
how to do that, very well, before you take the certification tests. GL