[CentOS] PHP 5.2.x rpm for Centos 5? (any news)

Thu Dec 25 13:33:25 UTC 2008
John Thomas <gmane-2006-04-16 at jt-socal.com>

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> Or you could just get it from the testing repo, and then BOTHER
> REPORTING WHETHER OR NOT IT WORKS so that it can FINALLY get out of
> testing.

[Humor mode on, please forgive if not funny]
WHERE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO REPORT IT WORKING?
[Humor mode off]

Thank you for the testing repo 5.2 RPMs.  They work great.

A few things of possible interest:

   php-eaccelerator rebuilds cleanly with
http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/php-eaccelerator/php-eaccelerator.spec

   The following php modules (probably not stock modules) do not work
out of the box with these 5.2 rpms and I suspect these will be merely an
RPM building exercise:  Fileinfo, geoip, lzf, mcrypt

--
Sincerely,
John Thomas