[CentOS] Please share some RHCE/RHCT learning material

Fri Dec 26 04:37:04 UTC 2008
partha chowdhury <kira.laucas at gmail.com>

> For RHCE exams given on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 and higher, the exam is
> organized as follows:
>
>      * Troubleshooting and System Maintenance  2.5 hours
>      * Installation and Configuration  3.0 hours
>
> Where do you find information stating that there is a written section to
> the exam?
>
> Barry

yes you are right. when i took my RHCE exam the last august there were
two hands-on tests but no written test. If one does not score 80+ in the
second part of the first half, then he will not be qualified as RHCE
even if he scores 100 in the rhce section of the second half.